收起左侧

[英文] 《The stone gods 》作者:- Jeanette Winterson 【EPUB】

关闭 [复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-10-27 11:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
PUBLISHED BY ALFRED A. KNOPF CANADA Copyright ?? 2007 Jeanette Winterson All rights reserved under International and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. No part of thisbook may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means inclucling information storage and retrieval systems withoutpermission in writing from the publisher except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages ina review. Pu blished in 2008 by Alfred A. Knopf Canada a division of Random House of CanadaLimited and simultaneously in the United States of America by Harcourt Books. First publishedin Great Britain in 2007 by Hamish Hamilton a division of Penguin Books Ltd. London.Distributed by Random House of Canada LirnitedToronto. Knopf Canada and colophon are trademarks. www.randomhouse.ca Library and Archives Canada Cataloguing in Publication Winterson Jeanette 1959 The stone gods / Jeanette Winterson. ISBN 978-0-307-39722-5 I. Title. PR6073.I558S762008a 823.914 C2007-907667-X First Edition Text set in Monotype Bembo Printed and bound in the United States of America 246897531 This book is to my oldest friends - Philippa Brewster Vicky Licorish Henri Llewelyn DaviesMona Howard Peggy Reynolds Beeban Kidron Phillippa Giles and Ruth Rendell. And to AliSmith who came later and to Deborah Warner always. Contents Planet Blue.5 Easter Island.102 Post-3 War124 Wreck City.156 Acknowledgements.217 Planet Blue This new world weighs a yatto-gram. But everything is trial-size tread-on-me tiny or blurred-out-of-focus huge. There are leavesthat have grown as big as cities and there are birds that nest in cockleshells. On the whitesand there are long-toed clawprints deep as nightmares and there are rock pools in hand-hollows finned by invisible fish. Trees like skyscrapers and housing as many. Grass the heightof hedges nuts the swell of pumpkins. Sardines that would take two men to land them. Eggspale-blue-shelled each the weight of a breaking universe. And underneath mushrooms soft and small as a mouse ear. A crack like a cut and inside amillion million microbes wondering what to do next. Spores that wait for the wind and neverlook back. Moss that is concentrating on being green. A man pushes forward with a microphone - And is there oxygen Yes there is. And freshwater Abundant. And
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 12:52 , Processed in 2.282879 second(s), 54 queries .