收起左侧

[英文] 《The Face of Hate 》作者:- Stephen L. Burns【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-11-15 08:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
THE FACE OF HATE by STEPHEN L. BURNS Illustration by Bill Warren * * * * People can learn from experience, but often only by small and painful steps... Certain images can shake and remake worlds. The best of them can be nearly universally comprehensible, bullets of meaning snapping through the foggy barriers of language and culture and predisposition to strike a bulls-eye of revelation. When I teach classes, I often use Stuart Franklin’s classic Tiananmen Square photograph of the man with the shopping bag facing down a tank—a line of tanks. Show it to a rain forest tribesman who has never seen a tank before, and still he understands what he is seeing: a small, fragile, exquisitely courageous man facing down a monstrous power he cannot hope to stop, and yet who has, at least for a fleeting moment, stopped it. Some images can imprint themselves on us deeper than scars, more indelibly than tattoos. They wind themselves into our brains, some even growing into fixation. This is an occasionally black magic perfected by religious iconographers, and still afoot in our own digital age. A life-long photojournalist, luck put me in the right place at the right time to take one particular image that swept around the world, one image from a series documenting one of the most crucial turning
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 17:29 , Processed in 0.761336 second(s), 54 queries .