标题: 《Sign of the unicorn 》作者:- Roger Zelazny【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-9-14 08:58
标题: 《Sign of the unicorn 》作者:- Roger Zelazny【EPUB】
Sign of the Unicorn -- Roger Zelazny -- (1975) (Version 2002.12.13 -- Done) For Jadawin and his Demiurge, not to forget Kickaha. I I ignored the questions in the eyes of the groom as I lowered the grisly parcel and turned the horse in for care and maintenance. My cloak could not really conceal the nature of its contents as I slung the guts over my shoulder and stamped off toward the rear entrance to the palace. Hell would soon be demanding its paycheck. I skirted the exercise area and made my way to the trail that led toward the southern end of the palace gardens. Fewer eyes along that route. I would still be spotted, but it would be a lot less awkward than going in the front way, where things are always busy. Damn. And again, damn. Of troubles I considered myself amply possessed. But those who have do seem to get. Some spiritual form of compound interest, I suppose. There were a few idlers beside the fountain at the far end of the garden. Also, a couple of guards were passing among the bushes near the trail. The guards saw me coming, held a brief discussion, and looked the other way. Prudent. Me, back less than a week. Most things, still unresolved. The court of Amber, full of suspicion and unrest. This, now: a death to further jeopardize the brief, unhappy prereign

欢迎光临 (http://mail.zasq.net/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2